Shaping Public hEalth poliCies To Reduce ineqUalities and harM (SPECTRUM)
SPECTRUM is generating new evidence to inform the prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) caused by unhealthy commodities, including tobacco, alcohol and unhealthy food and drink.
- Chancellor urged to make Big tobacco pay for the massive burden it puts on public finances
- Stopping smoking can improve mental health after a year, new research finds
- Share your views and inform future research through the Tobacco and Nicotine Discussion Group
- COP27: Open letter calls on UN climate agency to drop Coca-Cola
- The Kellogg's judicial review: food for thought on the role of litigation in public health?
- The declining importance of tobacco sales to convenience stores in Britain
- Levelling Up: A serious attempt to reduce regional inequalities in health?
- How reality TV is driving exposure to tobacco, alcohol and ‘junk food’ content